How We Keep Your Data Safe And Secure
We take the security of your data seriously. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards on your information. Below is an overview of the security we have in place to protect your data.
- Servers hosted in secure state-of-the-art data centers in multiple locations
- Strict access control and monitoring by professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means
- Data center floor access restricted to authorized staff who have passed through multiple authentication checkpoints
- Logging and auditing of all physical and electronic access to data centers
- Hosted on the same world-class network infrastructure that supports leading websites
- Redundant fiber-optic connections to multiple Tier 1 networks
- Industry-standard firewalls limiting access and protecting infrastructure from outside attacks
- Strict lock-down of servers, minimizing open ports on each host
- Encrypted connections required for remote access
- Password authentication required for account access
- Strong TLS 1.2 256-bit AES encryption of passwords and credit card information before transmission
- Strong TLS 1.2 256-bit AES end-to-end encryption of all screen share data
- Ability to restrict access to broadcasts for users with Pro Accounts and higher
- No remote control support so your viewers never have to worry about accidentally giving control of their computer to someone else
- Shared screens held in memory only and are cleared two minutes after the screen share ends
- Access to your data is restricted to authorized personnel and only with your permission
- Nightly backups of non-screen data locally and remotely to multiple locations
You can view a detailed overview of the security processes of our main hosting provider at
Google Cloud Platform Security Whitepaper.
If you still have questions, please contact us for assistance. We'd be happy to help.