Screenleap allows people to share their screen so that it can be viewed from any web-enabled device without installing any software. We also allow developers to add screen sharing to their applications using our screen-sharing-as-a-service API. Our mission is to do for screen sharing what Dropbox did for file sharing: make screen sharing a hassle-free experience that just works across all devices.
We have built a product that users love and we need your help to make it even better! Come join us as our first engineering hire. You will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor, work on a product used by hundreds of thousands of people, solve challenging technical problems, and make a meaningful impact on the company. In your role, you will build products using a variety of languages and technologies: Java, Objective-C, C/C++, and HTML5.
We are seed-funded and on track to be profitable later this year. You’ll be joining at an exciting time as we are beginning to hit the growth stage. Our office is located in the heart of the SoMa District of San Francisco close to BART and Muni. As a company, we value simplicity, creative solutions, and the ability to get things done. We offer a competitive salary, significant equity, and a flexible work schedule. We would prefer someone local but are open to remote work for the right person.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience (proven ability matters more to us than degrees)
- Experience writing software in Java and/or Objective-C (or willingness to learn)
- Ability to take complete ownership of projects, from conception to design and implementation
- Experience building real-time systems, distributed systems, or peer-to-peer applications
- Experience with image manipulation, image compression, or video compression
- Experience building iOS or Android apps
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Play! Framework, Win32 API, jQuery, Backbone
Interested? Please email us at email@example.com. Include your resume, LinkedIn profile, and links to projects you’ve worked on.