Screenleap allows people to share their screen so that it can be viewed from any web-enabled device without installing any software. We also allow developers to add screen sharing to their applications using our screen-sharing-as-a-service API. Our mission is to do for screen sharing what Dropbox did for file sharing: make screen sharing a hassle-free experience that just works across all devices.
We have built a product that users love and we need your help to help scale the business. We are looking for an energetic, hard-working individual who is hungry to help take our sales to the next level. As a sales rep, you will directly contribute to the top-of-the-funnel sales effort by identifying and nurturing the best future Screenleap customers and by providing professional pre-sales support, working side-by-side with our CEO. With the right attitude and the right activity, this position is open to a longer-term opportunity with aggressive career growth.
We are seed-funded and on track to be profitable later this year. Our office is located in the heart of the SoMa District of San Francisco close to BART and Muni. As a company, we value simplicity, creative solutions, and the ability to get things done. We offer a competitive salary, significant equity, and a flexible work schedule.
- Identify top quality leads through discovery and qualification of our growing user base
- Provide front-line support on the inbound sales email and phone lines, both offering direct assistance and triaging to the sales and support team as necessary
- Source new leads through outbound prospecting and research efforts
- Close short-cycle, transactional business
- Consult clients on Screenleap best practices and trends to provide meaningful recommendations
- Collaborate with the rest of the company to optimize company sales efforts
- Professionally represent the Screenleap brand, vision, and values at all times
- Achieve and exceed designated sales goals
- 0-3 years of experience with interest in sales, marketing, or business-related field
- Previous experience at a startup, software, or tech company
- Comfortable with both inbound and outbound phone calls
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Co-op students and recent grads are encouraged to apply
Interested? Please email us at email@example.com.