Screenleap Screenshots is the easiest way to take a screenshot of a web page, mark it up, and share it with others.
Sharing Screenshots Should Be Easier
If you have taken and shared screenshots before, you are probably familiar with the many steps that you have to go through today (and the multiple tools that you have to use):
- Take a screenshot using a utility found on your computer.
- Save the screenshot to your hard drive.
- Open the screenshot in an image-editing tool, edit it, mark it up, and save it.
- Attach the screenshot to an email.
- Send the email to the other person.
There are some tools that do it in a more integrated manner, but they cost money and are still not as simple as they could be.
One Tool That Does It All (For Free)
Screenleap Screenshots streamlines the process of capturing, annotating, and sharing what they see on a web page. Take advantage of the following benefits of Screenshots:
- The extension integrates directly into your web browser. No need to remember keyboard shortcuts or launch different applications.
- It includes built-in drawing tools for marking up your screenshots directly from your browser so there's no need for a separate image editor.
- We store and organize all your screenshots in the cloud for you so that they're easily accessible anywhere. No need to clutter your computer with more files.
- You can share your screenshots quickly to Facebook, Twitter, and via email.
- We make it easy to share your screenshots publicly or privately with a group of people.
Public and Group Sharing Made Easy
When you sign in to Screenleap, you have the option of publishing your saved screenshots to a public feed for anyone to view. You can think of it as a Twitter page for your screenshots. Your feed page can be accessed by going to https://screenleap.com/your_handle/screenshots.
By default, your feed page is publicly accessible and can be viewed by anyone who has your feed page URL. Alternatively, you can choose to restrict access to a group of people that you invite. Group sharing makes it easy for a team to share information with each other and to provide feedback. It also gives them the ability to quickly access and reference previously shared screenshots.