Enabling Sharing Of Your Apps On iPhone
In order to enable sharing of your apps on iPhones, you will need to perform some setup.
1. From your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on Control Center.
2. Tap on Customize Controls.
3. Scroll down to MORE CONTROLS and tap the (+) for Screen Recording.
Per-Screen Share Setup
Once your screen share has started, you will need to start the Screen Recording control.
1. To do so, you will need to first reveal the Control Center.
On an iPhone X, you will need to swipe down from the top-right notch.
On other iPhones, you will need to swipe up from the bottom.
2. You will need to press and hold the Screen Recording icon to reveal the Screen Recording options.
3. Tap Screenleap and then Start Broadcast. Screen sharing will start after a 3-second countdown.